Sunday, December 13, 2015

Instructions Posted!

The chestnut card for the Food Forest Permaculture card game

Hello friends!

Due to a popular uprising, I have just added a link to the right sidebar called "Game Instructions".  You can probably guess what you will find there!  I have posted two card games so far and plan to keep posting new ones as they are developed.  Additionally, I have been really focused on getting as many cards up on the "Completed Playing Cards" page.  You can now preview more than 20 playing cards in "web-o-vision" color!  As I get more feedback, these cards (and instructions) may change slightly, but I wanted to get them up for you to inspect so that you can help me make them better!

I hope your weekend was relaxing and your upcoming week turns out absolutely spectacular!

Cheers,
Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment