Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!


Here is my latest work of card game art.  Sea buckthorn is a really cool nitrogen fixer that is hardy and salt-tolerant.  Personally, I only have two tiny specimens in my yard.  I am hoping that they will survive and bear fruit one day!


Thank you to everyone who all who has given me support and encouragement in the last year and a half.  This has been a massive project -- and continues to be.  2016 will see the launch of this new game.  I am confident that we are reaching a tipping point with Permaculture and sustainable agriculture, where it will soon become a household concept. 

Let us always remember to go back to Bill Mollison's text from time to time, so as not to forget the basics.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment